SKL International is looking for a Methodological Coordinator for supporting the implementation of the project SALAR support to administrative services development in Ukraine 2021-2023. The position shall be consultancies contracts for around 12 months.
The Methodological Coordinator should be experienced in working with educational programmes, designing methodological materials, manuals and training plans with a focus on governmental and local self-governance officials. The candidate should be highly professional and able to coordinate work of different experts and units as well as to follow up the efficiency of training programmes to target hromadas.
The Methodological coordinator is expected to:
- To overview training concept and methodological base for educational programmes of the Project
- To ensure that the Methodological Package including manuals is accessible for all stakeholders and presented in a user-friendly format
- Work with other experts to update, develop and pilot various methodological materials on public service provision
- To update manuals of the Project as well as the online-course if needed
- To ensure efficient knowledge management in the project (identifying best practises, cross-unit knowledge analyses)
- To conduct trainings and meeting on the relevant topics related to better public and administrative service provision, good governance
- To overview and manage the online course for ACS’s staff
- Contribute to the annual and final reports.
For more information, please download the Terms of Reference.
Interested applicants should send their proposal, comprising the following documents, to SALAR International no later than August 28, 2022:
- A short explanation of the applicant’s suitability for the assignment (maximum one A4-page)
- Up-to-date CV indicating relevant experience and qualifications
Interviews with shortlisted applicants are expected to be held in person or via Teams/Zoom in the period between 28th of August to 10th September. Only shortlisted applicants will receive a respond by email after final round of interviews.